I incorporate mindfulness, effective communication techniques, and unconditional positive regard that enhances personal well-being by reducing stress, increasing motivation, and encouraging creativity.
Thank you for visiting!
I am an educator, mindfulness and yoga instructor and life coach for people of all ages. It is an honor to facilitate your personal transformation by empowering you to connect to your inner wisdom!
I have created a unique course called BREATHE, using brain-based learning theories that focus on fostering positive emotions. My program incorporates mindfulness, effective communication techniques, and unconditional positive regard to create a collaborative, caring community that enhances personal well-being, increases motivation, encourages creativity, and promotes problem-solving, curiosity, and creativity. These practical strategies set professionals, educators, students and all individuals up for success in every aspect of life!
Tailored to Your Needs
Are you a beginner, expert,
or somewhere in between?
Not to worry!
We offer a variety of high-quality
courses customized for your
professional and personal needs.
- Author, : BREATHE and Positive Attitude Handbook
- M.A Teaching ESL, School of International Training
- B.A. Wesleyan University
- Certified Teacher Trainer, School of International Training
- Certified Yoga Instructor, National Yoga Alliance
- Core Skills Training in Self-Compassion, Center for Mindful Compassion, Kristin Neff and Chris Germer
- Certified Laughter Yoga Facilitator, Madan Kataria: Founder, Laughter Yoga
- Grief Facilitator, Gerard's House
- Advanced coursework with Deepak Chopra Dr. Joe Dispenza, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Sharon Salzburg
- Additional courses with Gregg Braden, Bruce, Lipton, Wayne Dyer, Anita Moorjani, Roshi Joan Halifax, and others